Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pease help as many as you can

I have 28 Burma Killers. I need their relatives list. If their relatives are in Foreign country, I want those immediately. We need to remove those before we help our own people of Burma. My main philosophy is : we need to remove the thongs, before we give our hand to help others (any kind of victims of Burma).

I have 1925 prisoners list.I got those from AAPP web site. They sacrified their lives for us. I need their relatives information too. If their relatives are old they need at least health care. If their relatives (son, daughter, grand children, brother, sister, nephew, niece)are young, they need help for their education. If we have lists, we can have donors and we can support our real heroes generations. So, please help in collecting these data.

I want the orphans list from Nargis Cyclone regions too. We need to support their educations too.

I know this is for long term. However, I want to maintain those data electronically to help Burma in the long run.



Thanks..

1 comment:

Goldie Shwe said...

Yes, I agree with you.